Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5A1 2007

edit by : yee peng
me,yee ting and yee peng

Eat at dragon-i


KTV time

camwhore^^

sweet memories with my secondary school's friends...
me,yee peng,yee ting,yi rou,su shien,soon keat,wee liang,hua ming,zhi wen and eik hung gathered at sunway pyramid at 28-06-09.
yee peng was the organizer of this gathering.^^
it was the very first time i meet up with them since 2007 after graduated.
yee peng same school with me ,so nothing different haha..yee ting getting slimmer..woo
..yi rou and su shien studying in Monash uni,wee liang still talkative because he is studying law as well^^
soon keat ,hua ming passed their CAT..i guess la...hmm..and zhi wen..still together with y.r..haha..
hehe..we will gather again soon because eik hung is going to further study at h.k..
hope to see ya soon...the others member of 5A1 2007

1 comments:

louis said...

How come dont have my photo ?:(