Tuesday, March 17, 2009

bao ling's Classmates^_^

Behind:miko and me
Front:ken siang, alex,miki,siew chin
missing:hui kim,yeow hong,chai ling,yee yan.yf

These are all my dearest classmate.
Lol..my friends start complain why i never show their lovely face in my blog
dang dang dang dang..here it comes..
we all studying at hict or formely known as HELP..lol
one week only have 15 credit hours of classes to attend so can imagine that we are totally FREE of all times!
but sometimes it will get bored, some of my friends are doing part time job,direct sales, and some busy take part in singing competiton....and me .. i am teaching tuition.
thanks you all for giving me a wonderful memories in my life!
friendship forever*lotsa love*

4 comments:

miki said...

yf aso got o...
haha...

kiwi said...

yo~~baby put other people photo!!T_T
"Chi chu lo"!!!!!

Bao Ling said...

yf good ma , miki hor

louis said...

ya!Just kidding. Friendship oso part or our life.Hope baby can understand me oso:)