Tuesday, November 17, 2009

♥My weekend♥

My Fri,Sat and Sun...♥
Tropicanal city mall..between damansara and ss2...still hong liao liao inside,but the best thing is got GSC there..hoho..2012 hard to book huh? here i come..wakaka
The outfit of the day...

Noob me... XXX


Sungai wang again...





haircut...no more mushroom hair..kaka
just wanna try...haha...nt suit me oso..XD
I watched this two movies this few days...
First is The Time Travelers Wife...
i like it very much yooo
hmm,his wife is much more pittier than me...haha..suddenly the husband will dissapear..
i m still lucky^^
And this...2012,i dont want put any comment here...cz everyone said is nice ..hoho


Happy me^^ woo hoo...
i m cure from sickness, party time^^

1 comments:

louis said...

hohoho,Bao bei Congratulation! glad to c my huai dan recover from the sickness.^U^
Yeah! finally change my hairstyle not the ugly '8 liang jing' hairstyle anymore.
Between the 2012 and the time travelers, i more prefer the Times travelers because it was meaningful.
2012 for me it just a command commercial movie.:P
Nowadays lot people easy to get sick,Bao bei you must drink more water ya! ^U^